Back Tokyo Cheapo | Events | Newsletter

User Experience Work in Tokyo

I know this is a reach, but I’m trying everywhere. Could not find a meetup during my time in Tokyo (16-22 & 25-28) in regards to tech/business. Been looking to meet up with anyone in Tokyo who may have some knowledge on the tech/UX scene there so I can just pick your brain on the market. Have always been very curious about working in Tokyo in that sector as I am currently a UX designer. Drinks/Food on me!

Your timing couldn’t be better. One of the best UX meetups around - UX Talk Tokyo - is on the 19th and Tokyo Techies (a meetup sponsored by Fast Train - the people behind Tokyo Cheapo) is happening on the 21st.

UX Talks (sign up quick - usually sold out by now but they’re in a large venue this time)

Tokyo Techies

Both events are in English - so it’s more the international community (including Japanese) rather than the superstars of Japanese UX and tech business.

I am genuinely over the moon right now. Been trying so hard to find something like this while I’m there. I thank you oh so very much for this! Have signed up for both and can’t wait to both. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.