I´ve been working on a places to go in Japan, even thou our trip will only be in mid September.
We´ll be a 11ppl group and, so far, that´s what we´re planning to do:
- Akaska (for the Akasaka Hikawa Matsuri) and Roppongi
- Imperial Palace and Ginza (for sightseing and Kabukiza)
- Shinjuku (Gotta go to Golden Gai and Robbot Restaurant)
- Harajuko and Shibuya (go clubbing . Womb, or taking a shuttle to AgeHa)
- Asakusa, Odaiba (for Odaiba Onsen) and Skytree
- Ueno, Akihabara and Budokan (any chances we´ve got a sumô match?)
- Tsukiji (for Hamariku) and Tokyo DisneySea
- Day trip to Nikko (for Toshugo Shrine)
- Day trip to Mt. Fuji (Kawaguchi Lake, 5th station, Yamanaka Lake, Gotemba)
- Day trip to Kamakura and Enoshima
- Travel to Kyoto by shinkansen, then do the Eastern Kyoto (Philosopher´s Path, Kiyomizudera and Gion)
- Norther Kyoto (Nijo Castle, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine, Kinkakuji, Ryoanji)
- Fushimi Inari Shrine, Daigoki and Arashiyama (for Monkey Park and the Bamboo Grooves)
- Day trip to Nara
- Day trip to Himeji
- Travel to Narita (by shinkansen and JR trains) and spend the afternoon in Yamato no Yu. Flight back is 9PM.
What you ppl think about it?
Each * is a day. Is the schedule to tight?
Any special tips?
Also, we´re looking to book a transfer from Narita to Tokyo (one way), any tips?