Shuttle service from Narita

Hi I’m arriving in Tokyo sept 24 at 4 pm
I understand there are several options to get to my hotel but I’m looking for a shuttle that takes me from Narita to my hotel. I’m staying at. Tokyu Stay Yotsuya
I don’t want to take the train or a taxi
I know there is a bus but then I’ll have to take a taxi. I hear there is a door to door shared taxi service. Double the price of the bus but I’m ok with that. I’m old with a big suite case

Hi,

This isn’t direct to your hotel, but you could always use the Limousine Bus service which goes to Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal, and then jump in a taxi there. As far as I can see, it ought to be quite a simple journey (I’ve done similar a few times with suitcases).

Here is a link to the bus: Limousine Bus by Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.
You can buy tickets in the arrivals hall at Narita - its really easy.

Here is a link to Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal: Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal | SEBT

There is a taxi rank on the same floor as the bus arrivals - if you have a look at the website above you will see there are floor maps. Note that there are some toilets and other facilities here so it looks like quite a convenient travel hub. I haven’t been here yet but I intend to take a look!

It looks like a short taxi ride from Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal to your hotel. Google Maps says its 3.3km.

Interested in if a better suggestion comes up :slight_smile:

Have a good trip! We’re off to Tokyo on Wednesday…

Migs

Thanks migs

I’ll forward anything that is interesting to you

Bon voyage.

Hadia

Hi Chris

https://tokyocheapo.com/tours/tokyo-narita-airport-transfer-low-cost-taxi/

That is the shuttle I heard about. But I can’t get a straight answer if this shuttle takes me to my hotel door or in the vicinity.

It’s twice the Limousine bus price.

Best

Hadia

Hi migs

Voyagin is a shuttle organization I was looking for from narita to your hotel if your hotel is on their stop list

Just under 60$

Bon voyage

Hadia

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.