Narita SkyAccess Tickets

Hi guys. Will be travelling to Japan next month. I want to try out the SkyAccess (not the Skyliner) to and from Narita airport.

I’ve been using Google Maps, and it tells me that to get from Shinjuku to Terminal 3 of Narita, I have to transfer to the Asakusa Line @ Daimon Station. My question is: How does the ticketing system for the SkyAccess work? From Daimon station, can I buy tickets for the SkyAccess to Narita? Do I go to a ticket counter or can I just get tickets from a machine?

Also, for checking the best transport routes, would you guys recommend Google Maps or Hyperdia? Or some other site? Thanks!

You should get a Suica IC card as soon as you arrive (see the notes on this page Getting Around | Tokyo Cheapo)
That way you don’t need to buy individual tickets for almost all journeys (which is endlessly confusing in Tokyo)

There’s a few train that require an additional Express ticket (like the Skyliner) but the Sky Access line doesn’t.

Google maps is excellent for planning journeys in Tokyo and Japan, I prefer it to the local Japanese route planning tools.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.