Cheapest online site to buy Universal Studios and Disney ticket

Hi. We are trying to buy our tickets online before we go to Osaka & Tokyo . I’m from USA and there will be 11 people in our group, could you please tell me what site to go to for cheapest tickets for Universal Studios, Disneyland/Disney Sea, Osaka Castle, and if there are other important place not to miss inside Osaka and Tokyo. I’ll be trying to get tickets for Ghibli on Lawson online(good luck to me! Since i missed the Voyagin pre-order tickets)We will be in Osaka June 21st to 24th 2019. And June 24th to 27th 2019 in Tokyo. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Thank you,
Lailani

Hi Lailani,
We have articles on these topics.
Disney: Saving Money at Tokyo Disneyland - Tickets and Tips | Tokyo Cheapo
Universal Studios: How to Save Money at Universal Studios Japan (USJ): Tips for Visitors | Japan Cheapo
You probably won’t be able to get Ghibli tickets at Lawson - unless you arrive in Japan a few weeks before you plan to visit. Ghibli has been hugely oversubscribed for a few years now.
However, there is currently a Ghibli exhibition on in central Tokyo at the moment so that might be worth checking out instead.
Toshio Suzuki and Studio Ghibli Exhibition, 20th Apr–20th May, 2019 | Tokyo Cheapo
Good luck!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the info and inks.