Hello. My 21 year old son and I will visit Tokyo from Sep 30 to Oct 4. I saw 10 places to visit in Tokyo without paying any fees, on “Live Japan”.
May I please ask your help in organizing our itinerary - which of these places can go to from one after the other? Our AirBnb is in Setagaya. We want to visit the following places:
- Edogawa Natural Zoo (NIshikasai : The Zoo That Never Charges Entrance Fee)
- Mayoterrace (Sengawa: The Mayonnaise Experience)
- Meiji University Museum(Ochanomizu: The History of rare Local and Foreign Execution Tools)
- Advertising Museum Tokyo (Shimbashi: Home of Japan’s Only Advertising Museum)
- Tokyo Fire Musem (Yotsuya: A Fire Department Museum)
- Bunkyo Civic Center Observation Lounge(Korakuen Garden)
Thank you very very much!