Hi, Couple booked arriving March 11, 9am, departing March 31, 10am
- Is best option on arrival Narita getting a Suica Welcome Card?
- Not in any hurry to get from Airport to Shinjuku, what is best option as in seeing a few landmarks on way in,bus or train?. I can see the Narita express goes direct to Shinjuku, also minimal luggage
- First 7 nights Tokyo, hotel booked near Shinjuku Station
- We plan visiting most of the major things listed + see as much as possible so train will be our mode of transport, approximately how much would we need for the week?
- Plan on purchasing 14 day JR Pass which we would activate 18 March
- Rather than waste 1 day while in Tokyo we would like to visit Mt Fuji the day we leave Tokyo using JR Pass, not sure where we should head to for this visit, not essential to go climbing, also stay overnight in vicinity, any advise welcome
- after Mt Fuji no specific plans but would like to visit Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima & other places recommended
- I have briefly looked at visiting Kyushu, maybe train all way to Kagoshima if JR Pass permits
- If JR Pass permits travel to Kagoshima will it let us also travel across to Miyazaki around coast to back to Kitakyushu is this doable & is it a scenic rail journey
Sorry asking for so much information