Prestia Credit Card - paying off

We have recently been granted a prestia Credit card which is the same bank that our wages get paid into. Now we just need to figure out how to view and pay off the balance…any pointers would be much appreciated! TIA

Most credit cards in Japan are paid in full on the 10th of each month for all purchases made in a one month period up to the 15th of the previous month. If you have an arrangement with Prestia, they will automatically deduct the full amount due from your current account. They’re basically more like delayed debit cards. I once tried paying extra on to my credit card (which you couldn’t do) and the staff treated me like I’d just asked them to explain the nature of dark matter. I’m not totally familiar with Prestia cards but credit cards in Japan are quite different to what you might be used to.
Prestia are actually known for their English support, so you could always just ask them :wink:

:grinning: Could always try the traditional method of verbal communication…although I seem to be shying away from it at the moment (mainy because I’m so ashamed of my poor Japanese). That’s helpful, thank you, hopefully it’s all set up then. Yes, banking is very different here, I haven’t had a cash card since I was 15…