Cheapest Transport to Get From Narita Airport to Tokyo

Hi,
According to Hyperdia Keisei Skyliner Train price is ¥1,240 in opposite to Greg Lane who says the price is ¥2,470. Which one is correct?
Thank you & Best Regards,
Shin

I am. The Skyliner is a limited express train, so the ticket has two components - carriage and seat reservation. The figure you’re quoting is the carriage part. The Skyliner is also a 100% reserved seating train, so you have to pay ¥2,470 for the leg from Narita AIrport to Keisei Ueno Station.
I don’t think you’ll have any luck trying to convince the Keisei staff to sell you the ticket for the same price as Hyperdia.
Greg

1 Like

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for the explanation.

Best Regards,

Shin

No problem! Good luck on your travels!

You can still take the regular keisei train, not the rapid. Goes to Nippori or ueno for about 1.100¥
It’s really slow though

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I normally take bus directly from Narita to Tokyo station or Ginza. If I make reservation it’s 900 yen. Without reservation, it’s 1000 yen. The cheapest and the easiest. Keisei Expressway Bus: Tokyo Sta. - Narita Airport of 1000 yen | Tokyo Shuttle | Keisei Bus
Or Access Narita
http://accessnarita.jp

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.