Are snacks allowed on the Limousine bus or Access Narita bus?

Will likely be hungry when we arrive at 6AM. We plan to take either the Limousine bus or Access Narita bus into the city. Have been told to expect to spend about 2 hours on the bus. Would it be ok to have a snack on either of those buses or is eating/drinking on board not allowed? Also, silly question but I suppose there are combini at the airport where we can grab a quick snack before getting on the bus?

Access Narita buses are advertised to have toilets. Checking different forums about the Limousine bus, some people say that all the Limousines the buses going to central Tokyo have toilets but I’ve seen answers that say that not all Limo buses from Narita do. Can anyone chime in on this?
Thanks in advance :smiley:

Ok, someone outside the forum answered my first questions. No snacks on the bus (but maybe water or tea might be allowed). He also mentioned there’s a 7/11 and a food court that I can have a quick snack at before boarding the bus :smiley:

But he’s not sure if there’s a toilet on the bus.

The other transport is By Keisei Skyliner
1 transfer, 55 minutes, 2360-2630 yen, 2 connections per hour
Take the Keisei Skyliner from Narita Airport to Nippori Station (about 40 minutes, 2470 yen) and transfer to the JR Yamanote Line or JR Keihin-Tohoku Line to get to Tokyo Station (10 minutes, 160 yen). There are connections every 20-40 minutes. If purchased in advance online or via a travel agent outside of Japan, foreign tourists can ride the Skyliner for just 2200 yen See the same link as last post as this system won’t let me psot the link twice

Japanese almost certainly won’t be eating on the bus, but I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t have snacks, especially if you have small kids. I’ve had a sandwich or onigiri on the bus before, and it will not be a problem. Drinks are fine too. I’ve never heard any announcements or seen anything saying that you can’t eat, and certainly the Access Narita website doesn’t say you can’t. One thing to remember is the luggage size restriction, max one piece of luggage each up to 20 kg in the luggage compartment for Access Narita; effectively no restriction on the Limousine Bus. But since you’re planning to take a train from Ginza or Tokyo onwards, I assume you won’t have so much heavy luggage anyway.

From memory, I’m pretty sure all the buses have toilets, but, as you say, Access Narita buses do.

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.